Thursday, June 9, 2011

To our history and new beginnings!

Well, I guess it's official! Kevin and I are jumping on the blog band wagon! Well I guess it will mostly be me, since I can't see him doing this. I will have to say I might ramble, this seems a lot easier then actually writing in a journal since people will actually be reading this now, instead of me imagining our posterity reading it 80 years from now. Everyone will just have to bare with me as I am trying to figure this whole thing out and probably the first few entries will be somewhat of a recap on the past 8 months or so. I'll make it a summary, but a good summary just in case you missed what was going on. :) I'm hoping that this will also be good for our families to know what's going on and also a lot of people from Kevin's mission. So here it goes, let the blogging/scrapbooking/keeping a journal begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment