Monday, May 13, 2013

~Sasha's Bridal Shower~

Myself and one of Sasha's really good friends Karli Hinton had the awesome opportunity of hosting her Bridal Shower. Now, Sasha getting married to Taylor has been a topic of many conversations for the past few years so to be her Maid of Honor (or Matron??) then I was so excited to throw her shower. She threw mine and it was awesome so I had to make sure she had as much fun as any Bride to Be should! Karli was so awesome and so helpful and I'm very grateful she was willing to help. Let's face it, throwing parties by yourself is hard work! Sasha and I started hanging out in 9th grade but really became friends when we were in 10th grade. We have been through plenty of drama with other friends through the years and watched each other make a few mistakes in the guys we chose to date but her and I have never once been mad at each other or had any drama between us. She's the best friend a girl could ask for and practically my fraternal twin sister.

Here are a few pictures from her shower. Johnny, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for always being there for me! Now, convince Taylor to move up to Salt Lake!! Love you girl!

Thank you to everyone that came! You rock!









 Karli planned this super fun game where she packed a bag of things Sasha might need on her honeymoon and she had to get ready blind folded. She did pretty good!


Not exactly what I would wear on a cruise, but it works :)

 So I had this brilliant idea of using Tootsie Pops for the "How Well Does the Bride know the Groom" game because Sasha has known and dated Taylor for years, I figured she wouldn't get any questions wrong...

Well, she got a few wrong. 

Do you see how much people love this girl? She got a haul!







No comments:

Post a Comment