Okay, last post for the night :)
The rest of our life is pretty quiet but yet stressful and busy at the same time.
Kevin was able to go up to Logan and spend time with his family the first weekend in November. The big reason why he went up was to see Seth, one of his best friends from high school that he hasn't seen very much since he plays basketball in Colorado. Well now he is a Graduate Assistant and their school played USU so Kevin was way excited to go see him and see his little brother Matt's game as well. I'm glad he was able to go and spend time with everyone. I sadly couldn't go since I was teaching Relief Society and have yet to meet Seth but one of these days there will be a big reunion of those 6 Best friends and now 3 wives.
Speaking of 3 wives...no, not polygamy. But one of those 6 friends happened to get married last weekend and so Kevin and I drove down to Phoenix, AZ so we could attend their sealing and all that jazz. Plus, Kevin was a groomsmen. Brenden and Christy were absolutely glowing with happiness! We're so so glad we were able to go and be apart of their special day and Kevin, I know is way proud of him and of course was stoked to spend time with Kyle and Steven as well. Sadly, I didn't take my camera so there are no pictures of the awesome groom and groomsmen but maybe I'll steal some for someone another day :)
Well, that's our exciting life. Just add we're enrolled in our last semester at DSC (mine for sure) I have auburn-colored hair now instead of blonde, Kevin is growing a mustache and... We'll be in STG for Turkey Day and up in Logan for Christmas!! Hope our blog isn't too boring, if anyone happens to read it. ;)
Not boring! Where is pics of your hair?
ReplyDeleteCute blog! I know WE don't know each other but since our hubbies do...I figure we can be blogging friends! :)
ReplyDeleteWe were so sad we couldn't make it to Brendens wedding...but we are so thrilled for the two of them. He looks so happy. I was mostly sad I didn't get to see Steven...that kid is a crack up.
Brent keeps saying we need to invite you guys over for dinner...or go out since I am a lousy cook...maybe we should make that happen???