Right now I'm in the middle of enjoying 40 days of NOTHING! That's right, no school, no job, really no responsibilities. This scared me at first considering what a busy body I am and can get bored easily. I do find things to keep me busy and have had a wonderful opportunity of serving a sister in my ward so it's not like I sit all day on the couch watching Criminal Minds and eating Ben & Jerry's. But I'll be honest, when I realized I had this opportunity I decided to take FULL advantage of it. When does anyone have time to just sit and enjoy life without some place to be? After these 40 days (this includes weekends) then I'll be working full-time and someday will be a mother so I will never have this opportunity again. That's why I'm taking advantage of it :) and also wanted to share it with the world and so I can remember to enjoy the little things in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment