FINALLY!! We graduated! Me with my Bachelors and Kevin with his Associates. Me, a year later than it should have been, but I'm still 21 so no big deal. So way funny, as Kevin went through the D then the announcer said the normal "Kevin Larson with Associates in Business with an Emphasis in Awesome" Kid you not! Everyone in the Burns was laughing and I was just thinking, "That's my husband :)" There's not much more to say about graduation other than the speech's were good, and uplifting like they should be. I'm more than positive that somehow, someway I'm going to get my Master's Degree...within the next 5 years. I figured that's a good time line and of course I can't get it started now since it's a little late :) Ha, but I'm going to do it!!! I'm very excited too!! I loved my time at Dixie and will definitely miss it! Despite what other's may say it really is a great school that is worth putting your heart into. So here are a few pictures from the big day and in 2 years Kev will get his Bachelors and we'll still have a few more graduations to attend! Thanks for walking even though you didn't want to babe!!
Blurry D
Sitting on the "Married People" Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment