Monday, January 6, 2014

Best News EVER!!!!

A few weeks ago Kevin was applying and looking for a new job...Well he got one...at......




DELTA AIRLINES!!!!

We are beyond excited for the new adventures that await us called "Free Flights!!" Beside that benefit it really is a huge blessing for us that he was able to get this job. It's full time and for right now Kevin is going to see how things go and if he likes it then he wants to try and stay with the company and move up within. My company also wants to train me in some areas so I can handle more of one main task instead of 100 hundred billion every day. Also, would have the opportunity to work only part time once we start a family. That would be heaven I tell you! But seriously, I can't express the blessing this is and how everything is working out for us right now. It definitely has everything to do with Heavenly Father and I know we're in the right place at the right time doing exactly what we need to be doing. With the exception of improving every day of course.

Besides that huge news then nothing too exciting is going on in our lives. I'm sure you saw on Facebook a few months ago that Kevin bought a motorcycle! We are so excited for it to be warm again so we can take some road trips. Yellowstone anyone? A lot of people think it was stupid to buy the back at the end of September/October but it was a few thousand dollars cheaper so it's actually the smarter choice if you're ever looking to buy. Trust us, Kevin had been looking online almost every night since we've been married.

Kevin will hopefully be graduating this DECEMBER!! I can't believe there is actually light at the end of the tunnel! I'm so excited and so proud of him! Sadly, with a new full time job this semester he has 1 7:30am class, and 3 night classes. This means I'll be spending my evenings cleaning, laundry, a few hours at the gym and probably watching some Netflix on our NEW 50" Smart TV. Merry Christmas to us!

I feel like blogs are becoming a little obsolete.. at least for me, not sure how long I'll keep this thing going. If people care to see what we're up to then they just call or text us Which for me is only my family, love you fam!

If I do keep the blog going then expect to see LOTS of wonderful travel logs and pictures to fun places or us just grabbing a bite to eat in Chicago.

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like you guys are finding success up north, and you were so hesitant to leave St. George. It's great to hear you are doing so well! It's fun to see what you are up to in life. I hope you keep your blog. I also feel like no one reads my blog. Sometimes it's fun to document life's happenings just so I can look back and see what we were up to. :)

    ReplyDelete