Sunday, January 25, 2015

St. George Baby Shower

My dearest friend Chrissy (who is probably reading this at 2am, HI!!!) threw me a shower down in St. George for the family and friends that I still have down there.

OH MY GOSH!!! You guys! She is amazing!! The decorations were adorable, food was delicious, people that came were/are amazing. Gifts were beyond generous, for example I received two handmade quilts that are gorgeous! Once the nursery is set up I'll post pictures, at least of one my cousins made since it matches the colors and is soo gorgeous. Makes me really want to learn how to sew and use a sewing machine and be all crafty.

Here's a few pictures, but thanks to those who came and again to Chrissy, her lovely mom, Tyler, Tiffany and my mom for all of their help! So blessed to have her as a best friend in my life.







These girls in the picture below... yeah I used to babysit them. They are the cutest girls and I cannot believe how much they've grown up and how tall they've gotten! 

No comments:

Post a Comment