Thursday, August 8, 2013

4th of July Festivities

Like we've done for the past two years we went up to Logan/Bear Lake for the 4th of July. Kevin's whole family usually goes to the concert and firework show up at USU but I honestly wasn't feeling it this year so we skipped that part of the traditions. After work on Wednesday we headed up to Logan to be with the fam then headed to Bear Lake the next morning. When we got there we went straight to the lake and played until a storm started coming then hung out at the cabin. Friday went to the lake again and this time I actually got into the water, which by some amazing miracle was tolerable. Tolerable meaning I could swim in it and not turn purple or say a swear word as soon as I jumped in :) If you've been to Bear Lake you know the water is usually freezing so the temperature was enjoyable for everyone that weekend. So this year it was nice to go tubing and hang out with everyone. Here's a few high lights from that trip, so hope you enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment