Thursday, August 8, 2013

Just For Fun Photo Shoot

Many many months ago my friend Jostlyn Stilson (Roz Photography) asked on Facebook if any couples that were engaged or getting married would be interested in doing a photo shoot with her using film. I said we're of course not doing either of those but if you ever want some models I'd love some updated pictures of us. We were finally able to get a time with her when she was up here in Salt Lake and I have to say, I LOVE these pictures! Jostlyn is freakishly amazing at what she does so you should check her out :) She also travels sometimes so huge bonus there. Here's her website http://www.rozphotoz.com/ and her husband also does Wedding and Lifestyle videos that literally make me cry sometimes http://www.rozcinema.com/.
Anyway, here are some of our fav's!

Blue Steel anyone?













1 comment:

  1. Nobody commented on this one! What? Psh. haha, I was blogstalking you and I must have missed this one a while back! Yay! Thanks for the shout out! These photos make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete